Let's say you buy a refrigerator. Buying an appliance like that is a big investment that should last a long time, but there are many reasons you might need support.
- Registering the refrigerator for warranty support.
- The water filter needs to be changed every six months.
- A few years down the road, you might need a new part or a repair.
- Customers will remain loyal and provide positive word-of-mouth.
- The brand will earn recurring revenue from parts.
- The brand can earn additional revenue from extended warranties and service plans.
About MizeMize enables durable goods manufacturers to better serve customers throughout the customer journey. The goal is a seamless customer experience through various critical moments. For example:
- Warranty registration
- Ordering parts
- Scheduling service
- Handling returns
- Managing service plans
Kartham kicked things off by sharing some of the benefits manufacturers can achieve by offering a seamless customer experience. He cited several examples where companies leveraged Mize's suite of products to stay better connected to customers and drive greater loyalty and revenue.Next, I shared three steps that brands can take to develop a customer-focused culture:
- Create a customer service vision.
- Engage employees with the vision.
- Align the business around the vision.
We wrapped-up the webinar with an extensive Q&A, tackling questions on a wide-range of topics such as gaining executive buy-in and leveraging technology to enhance a service culture. Mize generously offered an Amazon Kindle copy of my book, The Service Culture Handbook, to all webinar participants. The book provides step-by-step guidance for implementing a customer-focused culture.
You can watch the full webinar here.
ResourcesHere are a few resources to help you transform the customer service culture in your organization:
- Learn about the Mize Connected Customer Experience platform
- Get your copy of The Service Culture Handbook
- Download the Service Culture Handbook toolkit