The world of Internet surfing has expanded over the years. The days of needing a big lumpy PC are far behind us and the Internet has moved from just being at the desk to being in every part of our lives. Internet access has stretched dramatically, with Wi-Fi, and 4G being accessible from
almost anywhere. Therefore, mobile friendly internet websites are important now in the technology world we live. If you want to reach your full market then creating a mobile website means that your content will display properly on mobile internet devices, like those of phones and tablets.
There’s no question that mobile devices have become a staple in everyday living around the world. Now more than ever it’s important that websites be optimized for mobile devices. Mobile optimization can increase sales, generate more traffic, and boost customer engagement. It is your edge over the competition as well.
A recent Google survey of mobile users found that 82 percent of mobile users say “it’s important to them that websites are mobile-friendly”.
Facts and Stats
- Mobile browser share grew by 1000%.
- 55% (1 in 4) of mobile users expect to access the web from their device at least once a day.
- For online-only retailers, a mobile site can increase consumer engagement by as much as 85%.
- Website visitors are 71% more likely to do business with an online retailer if it has a mobile site.
- Mobile users are 88% more likely to do business with a company if the website is optimized for mobile.
A good functional mobile website has a simple design targeted to mobile users. This allows for simpler navigation, less graphics and simplified text. This gives your users the opportunity to find the information they want easily and they will then have a positive first impression of your business.
In this tech savvy day and age as mobile computing is becoming more and more common, it is necessary for businesses to add a mobile website to their marketing toolbox. So go ahead and Mobile !!!!